Sunday, January 2, 2011

The first stage

Here are 25 photos of what I have been working on for the last two years, I have 4 stores where I have things for sale on commision,  the Tom Thompson Art Gallery Gift Shop in Owen Sound,  Ann Wylie-Toal's Spirit Space in Flesherton.,The Cheese Gallery in Thornbury, and Kemble Mountain Roastery Coffee Shop in Port Elgin.  I have participated in craft sales and studio tours. I hope to have some more home studio sales through the year.  As soon as I figure out how to post the links, I will. 
  I have found the Clayart forum to be a wealth of assistance getting answers to questions, and reading answers from others questions I didn't know enough to ask.  Also the creative and diverse forces that participate are inspirational.
  There is still much work to be done, but you don't get better without doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment